The roots of Richardson & Stout Insurance can be traced back to the beginning of the last century. It was in 1903 that the Brown Agency was started. Equally important to the existing makeup of our agency, the Forrest H. Allen Agency was formed in 1929. Several mergers and acquisitions brought us to 1998. The Brown Agency had become Brown & Stout Agency, while the Forrest H. Allen Agency had become Allen, Dygert, & Hauser, Inc.
On July 1, 1998 these two highly respected, long standing insurance agencies merged their operations to become Richardson & Stout Insurance.
On July 1, 2018, Richardson & Stout was acquired by The Evans Agency, a wholly owned subsidiary of Evans Bank.